Anchor Version 2.4.0 Release Notes
What's New in Version 2.4.0
- We added MS Visio to the certified application list so you can now Anchorized all Visio diagrams, charts, etc...
- We added a rollback feature so now you can just relax and roll back if installation or upgrade fails.
- Now tray app will not open up on every reboot.
- More enhanced logging for the unfortunate situation when Anchor is not working as expected.
- A new option on the Admin dashboard allows you to add Authorized File Extensions.
- We changed a few tab names(Configuration to User roles, Network drives to Servers, and download logs to Reports ) on the Admin Dashboard. (Having said that, Nothing about how you use the configuration tab has changes, Just the tab name)
- Sometimes after a windows update, the Anchor registry would delete from the windows registries. We tweaked the code a little bit and fixed the bug.