Active Directory Integrations - Client Side Setup
- Download the latest version of Auth0 LDAP connector from here and install on your Windows Server
- Follow instructions in the above article to set up the connector
- In one of the setup steps in the article, you will be asked to enter a TICKET URL (shown in the screenshot below). Please ask the DAtAnchor team to share the URL to continue.
- Once you paste the TICKET URL and click Continue, you will be presented with a screen as shown below.
- Fill in the following details:
LDAP Connection String: It will be autocompleted once you paste the TICKET URL in the previous step. If it does not, then enter a string with this format ldap://<server-name>.<domain name>
Base DN: It will be autocompleted once you paste the TICKET URL in the previous step. If it does not then,
On server's Command Prompt, run **dsquery ***
The first output displayed is your Base DN:
Username: The distinguishedName(DN) of the admin/service account. To get the DN of the account,
- On server's Command Prompt, run dsquery user -name <known username> to get the DN of the user account
Password: The admin/service account password.
- Click Save
- If all the details you entered are correct then you will see the following message "Configuration updated and the server restarted"
- Now give the connector couple of minutes to finish all the required configurations.
- Navigate to the Search tab.
- In the Search users option, type a known username from in your company. The connector should return a valid response as shown below.
- If the Search Users tab returns an error then after step was successful
It means Auth0 LDAP connector is still configuring things. Please give it a few minutes and try again
If it not working after more than 5 minutes then consider restarting the LDAP connector from the Task Manager. Restart the services shown in the below screenshot. Try to search for a user after this.
If it still not working after the above step, then restart the Windows Server.
Anchor - Azure AD Integration
1. Introduction In the current architecture, Anchor has the means to sync existing Windows Server Active Directory objects to an Azure Active Directory using Azure AD Connect. Once the objects are synced to your Azure AD, a simple Enterprise ...
Windows 10 Agent Setup Instructions
Install Instructions Manual For versions 2.5.0 and 2.6.0 • Double click on DAtAnchorInstallerApp.exe and enter the Domain/Organization name • Once installation is complete, a reboot prompt appears. • Please Reboot to complete the installation. ...
Invalid Access Rules Notification
This article explains the notification Anchor users will receive when they are not following a file's access fules. You will learn: What access rules are. What the "Invalid Access Rules" notification means. Which available access rules can be placed ...
Users Menu and Features
This article gives an overview of the user's menu and its features. You will learn: What user permissions are. Which permissions Anchor users have access to. How to access user permissions. What Egnyte user permissions are. How to access Egnyte user ...
File Access Revoked Notification
This article explains the notification Anchor users will receive when their access to a file is revoked. You will learn: What it means when your file access is revoked. How to revoke access to a file using the Anchor dashboard. How to revoke access ...