Windows Server Agent Setup Instructions
- Download the Server agent from the dashboard.
- Download and install Windows c++ Redistributable if it's not already installed on the server. Follow this article for more information.
- Open Powershell as an Administrator.
- Navigate to the folder where the files are extracted.
- Run the DAtAnchorServerInstall.ps1 install script. Type .\DAtAnchorServerInstall.ps1 on Powershell and hit enter.
- Note: You have to enable the permissions to run PowerShell scripts on the system. Please run Get-ExecutionPolicy to get a current policy so that you know what to revert back to when you are done. Please run the following command on the Powershell to enable permission: Set-ExecutionPolicy unrestricted
- Input the Organization Id when requested. This is to download the right config file for the organization.
- Input the email domain or server domain of the company.
- This will install the components and enable the explorer to right-click options.
- Right-click on any folder and Anchor or unAnchor files. This will encrypt or decrypt the files respectively.
- Note: Currently Anchor and unAnchor are possible only at a folder level
- List of files that fail to encrypt or decrypt would be listed in the log folder C:\Program Files\DAtAnchor Client\Logs\
- An anchored folder will be scanned every 30min for plain files. If found, the service would encrypt them. You can choose to remove the scanner functionality by right-clicking on the protected folder and selecting "Remove from Periodic Scan".
Windows 10 Agent Setup Instructions
Install Instructions Manual For versions 2.5.0 and above • Double click on DAtAnchorInstallerApp.exe and enter the Domain/Organization name • Once installation is complete, a reboot prompt appears. • Please Reboot to complete the installation. ...
Active Directory Integrations - Client Side Setup
Instructions Download the latest version of Auth0 LDAP connector from here and install on your Windows Server Follow instructions in the above article to set up the connector In one of the setup steps in the article, you will be asked to enter ...
Anchor Recovery Drill
Requirements System: Windows 10 or Windows Server 2016 and above Pre-Requisites: Master Key: USB with the Master Key or Master Key obtained securely from Anchor SQLite precompiled binaries for windows: https://www.sqlite.org/download.html Windows ...
Anchor - Azure AD Integration
1. Introduction In the current architecture, Anchor has the means to sync existing Windows Server Active Directory objects to an Azure Active Directory using Azure AD Connect. Once the objects are synced to your Azure AD, a simple Enterprise ...
Whitlisting Anchor on Network/Firewall and Antivirus
Whitelist URLs If your apps have access restrictions configured, you'll have to allow outbound traffics Anchor Urls on Firewall/Network. This enables Anchor to work seamlessly. URLs: <domainname>.anchorservice.datanchor.io ...